Thanks but no thanks

I'm craving for a Big Mac today. I'm hungry. Oooh. I want it with large french fries. Wah. Never mind the soda. I want pineapple juice.

I pass by it everyday going to my review. In the air wafting is the smell of their fried chicken. Not really tempted for their chicken because I like Jollibee's better. What I like the best in their menu is the fries. Ah. Potatoes. I know they're not potatoes and God knows what it really is. I don't really want to know. *cower* Fries makes my day. It's my comfort food. It was until I saw lots of video about it.

Not only french fries video (how long its shelf life is) but also their burger, nuggets and chicken dishes. It broke my heart. I've been seeing PETA condemning McDonald's. I'm moved by it. I love animals. I love them better than unhealthy food. (Though I cannot swear I can be a vegan nor avoid other fastfood) I wonder if there's a controversy about their ice cream. That I still have to be vigilant about.

Now I decided I won't eat in McDonald's ever again. I'd rather go on a hunger strike than eat there. I'm also encouraging friends to do the same. Hmmm. I think they just had lunch there yesterday.

Anyway, goodbye fat food, i mean, fastfood.

No comments:

Post a Comment