Jumping on the Bandwagon

Or is it? I really don't know. Maybe now still I don't know the reason I'm doing this. And I'm always like that.

I rarely do something out of whim. It's either I've been thinking of doing it for months or I know I have my reasons that I forgot at the moment. Now it's more of the latter. Sometimes I come up with reasons spontaneously like right now I can think of several reasons.

I think I need an outlet for my random thoughts. I don't know if others also think so randomly like me and it always, always lead me to a certain realization may it be significant in my everyday life or not. What scares me is the thought that I'll forget every epiphany I had how insignificant it might be. Oh. Sometimes I write it down then ask the same questions that I ask myself to Japanese to check if what I realized made sense. Most of them, I think, just don't get why I ask out of the blue questions. I don't get it either. Moot point. It's random. Though there were only at least two Japanese who understand, probably endure and possibly appreciate me asking random things. At least there were two of them who I think don't think I'm nuts diving into the non-essential concepts.

Hmmm. Another reason? Ah. I think I need to practice writing. Since I design, mostly draw, I rarely write serious stuff except for a one or two-paragraph concept paper. Though I think designing is way, way, way satisfying than writing, I somehow feel a sense of indulgence after finishing a well-thought paper. I was a communication student major in journalism before I got stuck in designing. Is that relevant to this paragraph? I was never one of the best in class when I entered tertiary level but I think I can also write well. I even sometimes help out my friend who's a communication graduate with her compositions. I'm not bragging because I know that was just nothing. You know, just something might sound better. And I have a lot of friends who write really really well. Not that they intimidate me but I want to be like them at the least. So there, I want to practice writing aside from typing (which is another department that is really like hell to me).

Hmmm. Now I'm sleepy. Can't think straight. I'll continue from here next time,.

Are there any other reasons? Maybe, just a BIG maybe, I want people to hear me. Not really to understand me, at the least just try to hear my thoughts. Though I am very secretive, I just want my thoughts be heard by other people who are interested to know about it. I have my friends to talk with but wouldn't it also be good if a total stranger can have a piece of my mind? I don't know, I just thought about it.

Now the question, will I let the people I know know about this? I don't know. Yes I say that a lot because that's what's running through my mind at the moment. I don't know.

So, is this really about joining the bandwagon (is that right?) Maybe yes, maybe not. One thing's for sure though, I have own my reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment