Missing

I browsed through my multiply account and realized I wrote quite a few blogs there. And this particular one I think is memorable. It's simple, direct to the point and until now I can still remember how I felt when I wrote it.

Miss, miss, miss na kita. ('09 May 16 10:33pm)


I miss U.P.

I miss studying.

I miss sleeping.

I miss my bed.

I miss the morning sun waking me up on my bed.

I miss sleeping without worrying to wake up early.

I miss Clarisse.

I miss Ira.

I miss Dagny and Vera.

I miss walking in Philcoa on my way to school.

I miss taking the Ikot and Toki.

I miss the green mango and bagoong of Manong in FC.

I miss the afternoon sun drowning our living room.

I miss a nice, relaxing free time.

I miss watching a good movie.

I miss reading a good book.

I miss taking down notes.

I miss IDS' drafting table.

I miss the school setting.

I miss eating in CASAA.

I miss the cold and old CHE lib.

I miss going home early.

I miss researching the old-fashioned way.

I miss rendering.

I miss doing nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment