It's not what you think it is

Direct approach -- something that works but sometimes doesn't.

He asks me questions a normal guy wouldn't ask. He would stay up late for me. He would show concern not a normal guy would portray. How should I take it? I'm not really a Maria Clara through and through but I am conservative.So I decided it was a friendly 'concern'. And I was right.

He talked to me almost every night. Waste his precious time just talking to me. It came to a point that I was waiting for him. More like a routine. Pathetic but I did. How should I take it? I'm not really a Maria Clara through and through but I am conservative. So I decided it was a friendly 'obligation'. And I was right.

He told me he likes me. No nothing. He just told me he likes me. Not just once. More than twice. How should take it? Romantically? As a friend? I'm not really a Maria Clara through and through but I am conservative. So I decided it was a friendly 'like'. And I was right.

Moot point: It's not what you think it is. They tell you it's yellow but you should understand that it's mustard yellow.

Times like these I really am grateful God gave me common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment