Folio

These are not my designs. These are just few of my renderings back in my college days.



Baroque Commode watercolor pencil, water color, pen on egg shell paper 
-- I also had a small prototype of this. It just looks impossible to be done with the satyr and the detailed cabriole legs!




Maranao chest 
Water color on egg shell paper 
-- traditional chest of the Maranao. This is not really one of my favorite renderings because this was a total disaster. It's supposed to have mother of pearl inlays and others.






Cassone 
watercolor pencil, watercolor on egg shell paper 
-- Italian Renaissance marriage chest; It would be nice to receive one on my wedding!




Camel-back sofa watercolor pencil, watercolor on egg shell paper




Roman tripod table colored pencil on oslo paper 
-- This is one of my early favorites. I did this on my first year.





Bulol watercolor pencil, watercolor on watercolor paper -- traditional stool of the indigenous people in the Cordilleras, Northern part of the Philippines; made of carved wood





George II tripod table pen on egg shell paper -- pie-crust top, ball and claw foot, bird-cage base







Butaca watercolor on watercolor paper -- traditional Filipino lounge chair






Mesa Altar watercolor on watercolor paper -- traditional Filipino altar table





Almario watercolor on watercolor paper -- traditional Filipino storage piece for sleeping materials; derived from the Spanish armario





Bastonero watercolor on watercolor paper -- traditional Filipino cane rack; Usually found in caida together with the gallinera for the guests.






WW stool by Philippe Starck colored pencil on oslo paper

No comments:

Post a Comment