Conversation

I've been doing this for more than half a year out of routine.


Is it really out of routine?


Nah. To be honest, if not for my favorite Japanese people, I would have quit doing it ages ago. Or yeah, maybe it really is out of habit: my habit of talking to my favorite people. 


Is it tiring?


Physically, definitely not. Mentally, not so much though sometimes it can be. There were just some whom I cannot really talk about the practical stuff, that I have to dive into their realm, to dig deep into the untouched parts of my brain to come up with creative questions to keep the ball rolling.


The pay


Not so much but it doesn't really matter. I mean, it does but, what the heck, it's just part-time! I don't expect to be rich just by doing it. And it's just temporary, more like a phase.


The downside


It's frustrating sometimes. Lalo na pag puro open pa eh anong petsa na?! And when I go and check the evaluation part, *pretending to cover my eyes* I'll understand how they feel about me. Sasabihin nila, "I really enjoy talking to you," tapos bibigyan ka ng tres. Minsan pa nga uno! Shit pag ganun. It's depressing. I try to convince myself it doesn't matter but sometimes I can't get myself out of it. Maybe as a tutor I don't care but for self-evaluation, it proves how unlikely someone will like me. More like a reality check.


Put-your-image-here


It keeps my imagination alive. I wonder how s/he looks like? Sometimes I come up with my own images based on their voices. It's fun. It's like reading an adventure book, you come up with the setting as you read along complete with all the details.  Also it makes me think how they do things the Japanese way. Sometimes I catch myself looking at my watch then suddenly ask, "I wonder how did his interview go? How many dates did he have the last week? What gift did he buy for his wife?" Then all these images filled with my made-up faces and made-up background will run through my mind until I am distracted. It's pathetic to think about other people who don't give a damn about me. But I can't help it.


The other side of the fence


It's fun because I get to meet people from different walks of life who I wouldn't really get the chance to talk with in normal life. Lots of different personalities too. I learn how to deal with them my way. Haha. 


Making friends


Officially I have one. Haha. He said we've been friends since we first talked. I feel flattered. Someone already considered me as a friend without me knowing. Honestly it's flattering. It will really be nice to make friends but to ask, "Are we friends?" is really embarrassing. No matter how much I want to ask them I just don't have the guts to ask. 


Perty, ah, pretty


Di rin ako makapaniwala may magsasabi sakin nun. Maybe that's the reason I often change my skype photo aside from my mood swings.


Favorite, peyborit


I have. *blush!blush!* 


RareJob, what an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment