It's the time of the year!

The last time I did it was high school. I'm an interior designer all right, but, decorating is just not my thing. Still I had no choice.

For weeks I've been silently complaining why our office doesn't yet have Christmas decorations. Adjacent offices in our floor had their big Christmas tree and garlands flanking their entrances, complete with lights and poinsettias and bells. Compared to them our place looks so gloomy and dark. Just then I figured out our admin manager was just waiting for a good timing to ask my help in decorating. (It is the admin's responsibility and I'm in a different department.) Yesterday my bosses were out somewhere, that makes me alone. They saw it as a perfect time to ask, and so they did. I obliged.

The usual christmas stuff -- garlands, poinsettias, yellow/green/red balls, lights, and a bouquet-like flower/ribbons/leaf arrangements. Ah. I should have taken pictures of it. I and an officer from the admin department together with the electrician and service boys worked. It was fun though, I also was able to talk and get to know more of my officemates. And the best part of it was I was able to bring the Christmas feeling to our humble office!

No comments:

Post a Comment