You call me crazy?

I love dogs. Wherever I am, whenever I see a dog, no matter how far I am from them, I say hi to them. Sounds so stupid I know but it's something that comes naturally. I try to be careful of not doing it when I'm with so many people. It's just that sometimes I slip and even ask the dog what he's doing. A stare back makes me happy, a bark makes me happier! A sight of dogs naughtily playing around with other dogs or with their owners genuinely uplifts my mood. And at the same time, seeing a dog eating from the trash breaks my heart.

When it comes to our dog, Tiny, I talk to him seriously. My family calls me crazy when I make funny voices when talking to our dog, I even sometimes make my own song just calling him. And I don't really mind them.I hug him anytime I want, whether he stinks or not. I'm also overprotective when it comes to letting him walk around the village by himself. I decide if he'll go out or not (Usually Papa walks him outside).

My passion for dogs made me want to help or even contribute to PAWS or PETA. It's just now I still don't have the resources to do so. I asked my friend,

Me: "Am I being unfair of wanting to help animals instead of people?
Friend: "No. People choose who they want to reach out for.In your case you want to help animals. It's not bad at all. If not you, who will help them? "

Yeah I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment