What can I say?

First week at work, over and done. What can I say? I'm lucky with my two bosses. They're both nice people. Maybe I'll find them great as we go along. I love the office design, as I expected from one of the biggest conglomerates in the Philippines. Having a cubicle of my own feels like sooner or later I'll carve out a small world for myself. Aside from the faulty pc that cannot connect to the main domain and the telephone line that cannot receive calls (it sucks), everything is almost great.

Making friends -- maybe I had in my first week but in a different department and different floor. (I'm on the 34th.) People in the same department (more or less 30 divided in various divisions) as me, I think are friendly. It's just that I'm not the type who blabbers and puts an effort in connecting to the people around me. But there's a particular supervisor/head/director of a different division that I dread because she shouts and doesn't really smile. My Boss even admitted that she's really strict (he didn't include her in his list of trusted people on our floor). Though I'm not her direct subordinate, I still am under her. Tsk.

First week and I had to thank so many people already. Soon, maybe as I get my first paycheck or this coming Christmas, I can get something for them.

**It's hard to decide what to wear.**
**For the first time I was late.**

No comments:

Post a Comment