Random (4 counts)

I like it when you hate it.

I want to give it up when it's mine.

I crave for it when I don't have it.

                                                       *         *         *

It still feels empty even if I am loaded. It's just not the same if it's not you I'm doing it with.
                                                    

                                                      *         *         *

Dependence/Addiction

It was like venom creeping through my bloodstream.

Silently it swallowed me part by part.

The process was masked as something satisfying, something euphoric.

Next thing I knew I was wholly devoured.

Logic didn't work.

Now I suffer the consequences.

                                                         *         *         *

Am I just plain unfortunate?

Or is it the invisible hands of f*te responsible?

No comments:

Post a Comment