Define LONG WEEK

The first entire week of October was the most dragging week this year so far.
I don't know.
Maybe because I'm waiting for the exam results and lots of things has changed.
I've been missing so many people, meeting new ones but it was just a hi-hello-bye-conversations.
I feel so empty, like a coconut fruit still whole but without the juice or a very light pingpong ball -- it eagerly bounces here and there like crazy but it's actually just air-filled, no substance at all.
Sigh.
And the looming dark sky ahead brought by the exam results, it really pulls me down to hell, like I wanna bury myself and never rise again.

Accompany all those worries with the change of lifestyle I'm bound to take.
I have to take things seriously now.
My freedom is nowhere to be found.
I have to pick myself up, put myself together and make my own goals.
Sigh.
Happy-go-lucky-teenage lifestyle, farewell.
Adulthood, here I come.

October, please be good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment