Please kill me now

I am a bad person.
I know I am because I know myself.

I lied to my parents when I was in 4th year high school.
I hurt my dog when he tries to steal our cat's food.
I sometimes don't share my psp with my brother.
I cheated in my Physics class.
I did not attend my grandfather's funeral.
I do not greet my friends happy birthday.
I complain a lot in my part-time job.
I am lazy in helping at home.
I am sometimes late at work.
I use my sister's clothes without permission.

I know when to be bad, and when to do good.

You can hate me now, now that you know.

If you don't like me as a friend, I understand.
If you don't want to talk to me anymore, I understand.
If you think I'm pure evil, I understand.

Right now, I am disgusted with myself.
I feel embarrassed with myself.
I want to bury myself deep on earth.
I want to drown myself into the ocean.
I want to throw myself into a hungry lion's den.
I want to stay inside my shell forever.
It's all because of a misunderstanding.

Just when I want to make someone happy, I offended him.
Just when I want to make him feel good, I made him feel bad.
Just when I want to comfort him, I made him feel awkward.
Just when I was trying to be a good person, he saw me as a bad person.

I'm hurt because I failed him.
I'm hurt because I failed him.
I'm hurt because I failed him.
I'm in pain because I am misunderstood.

Please kill me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment