Ebi Fry

It was December 31, 2011. I volunteered to cook something for the media noche and I instantly thought of cooking tempura! I think it was easier than I thought. The hard part was the preparation of the shrimps especially getting off the shells and the deveining. Imagine cooking hundreds of tempura! *shivers* The rest was a breeze. I just had to be a little fast in coating each piece of the shrimp and then deep-frying it. I can't say it was perfect because I didn't get the golden color that I saw on the video recipe but the taste was just like any other tempura that I tried. My brother even said it tasted like tempura from the restaurants. *blush!blush!* It was worth spending a hot time in the kitchen! It was fun!





I know Kyouhei (Takano) loves ebi fry but I didn't purposely cook this for him. *giggles* But I wish Kamenashi, ah I mean Kyouhei will love this when he sees this! *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment