Work, work and second thoughts

Now is the best time to think things over - while I'm still at the stage when mistakes are welcome. To put it nicely, I'm still on my testing ground.

It can be two ways:

It's like having my first few bites - chewing while thinking if I can swallow it since I can spit it out if I want to.
or
It's like the first few tries in taking a bitter-tasting medicine that I need to get used to since I need to take it in for a certain time.

To choose which of the two I can relate to more is dependent on what's happening on a day to day basis. There are times something interesting comes along making me choose neither. Still I cannot make make those blissful episodes as sole basis in a life-changing decision.

The worst part:

I know my options - lots of them - but I just cannot decide because I myself don't know yet what I want. It's like I want to try all the possibilities but it's plain impossible without putting something on the line.

And the indecisiveness lingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment