My Secret Christmas Wish

Now it won't be a secret. It might sound so 'showbiz', as Filipinos would put it, but really I've been thinking about it seriously.And it's not just now that I thought about it because it's Christmas.

I'm not rich, and I never wished to be filthy rich. But sometimes I catch myself thinking, "If only I have so much money to spend.." Though I honestly never thought about it because of my selfish desires, or maybe sometimes I did but not always. What I need money for are two things: I want to be a Santa to the less fortunate (especially those people living on the streets) by distributing food using my own hard-earned money and I really wanted to be a sponsor of a kid and send him/her to a decent school.

I maybe lucky not to experience extreme hardship, and even if I say I totally understand how hard life is for the poor people, I know it's just a part of the experience for them. It might not be now nor anytime in the near future, but I definitely do it someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment