My Not-so-Grown-up Christmas List


1. KAT-TUN albums -- as much as I want to buy these, I just can't because these are not available here.



2. UP jacket and lanyard -- Can't last a day at work without a jacket. Too cold. Don't care about the corporate b*llsh*t. As for the lanyard, it's for my cellphone.



3. A backpack or a tote bag for work -- convenience comes first. Don't care about the skirt uniform.


4. Harry Potter boxed set -- I call myself a fan but I only have one book of the seven.


5. New Moon and Eclipse DVDs -- yes, I already have the Twilight DVD.



6. PSP or iPod classic -- pathetic alright. I've long been poring over which one to buy first. I know lotsa newer gadgets than these. I just love sticking with the basics. Not much of a fan of fads.

**I really think I need to reward myself.**


                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment