The man in him

I have a self-confessed gay friend.
He hid himself in his closet from me for almost a decade.
It took a long time before he was certain I'll accept him.
For me, I don't need his confession.
I've known him for so long and nothing will change even if he told me so.

The man in him? Oh yeah. That was the title.
Even if he says he's gay, homosexual, effeminate, however you want to call it, he still is a man to me.

He never fails to open doors for me.
He always let me take a seat before him.
Always he guides me in taking the stairs.
Sometimes he carry my bag for me.
He holds me when we cross the street.
In a crowd he always hover behind me and hold my shoulders.

Yeah, he does it like any straight men do.
And the part I appreciate the most -- he makes me feel like a lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment