Alisa Bosconovich (Tekken 6)


Probably a secret experiment of Bosconovich not known by Mishima Zaibatsu. Just a guess. If Alisa is with Jin, I wouldn't have him as an opponent, not to mention Alisa's first. She doesn't look like it, (and doesn't sound at all by her name) but she's Japanese, I assume because she speaks Nihonggo. You wouldn't know her strength unless you use her. Again she looks so girly with her lavender/pink outfit or with her short red dress get-up but she's damn strong. Her kicks leave Jin, Kazuya, Azazel and Lars flying through the air. I think she's got one of the best moves especially when it comes to power-loaded kicks. No exaggeration. Using her I defeated Jin, Kazuya, Azazel and Lars in one match each. Never done it before with any other characters.

One thing I don't understand is why she ended up as an ally of Lars. It was never mentioned how it happened but the ending story just got into the part that Lars took her into his care and gave her missions.

Alisa Bosconovich -- my new favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment